Thursday, March 31, 2011

DIY coffee table, Design Sponge and Home

I love love love the amazing Design Sponge. Do you? You should. I think you would.

I was very happy to have my little DIY salvaged coffee project table published yesterday:



full article here


I try to always keep things simple. I don't have a ton of patience (this is why I have ZERO sewing skills) I have a very short attention span and love instant gratification. This is why I love tiny projects that roar. It's very encouraging and inspiring to see fellow designers react to the project. Thanks to everyone who took a second to say so!

So since your visiting via D*S, and appreciate good things, I thought I'd take a chance to share with you a link to a very lovely and inspiring adventure I took last summer through an old empty home in Illinois =)

Enjoy!

The dream that houses are made of



No comments:

Post a Comment