Friday, April 16, 2010

Take the bad with the good

I just found this blog and think its genius. Men in Cardigans

Also, Ernie's Pizza on 44th off Federal is amazing. I recommend the fried dough appetizer with strips of pizza dough, lightly fried and served with thinly sliced proscuitto and taleggio cheese. YUM.

I am currently stewing mad about ruining 5 loooovely burlap potato and feed sacks I found @ an estate sale today. Not sure exactly what I was going to do with them.. the graphics were amazing though!!!

I am recovering by thinking about the miracle of finding a huge roll of never used cotton batting and dacron for my upholstery class. This was a major score, I saved about thirty bucks. I also found an amazing amaaaazing 1940's cowboy's graphics bed sheet.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment