Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A purse will always fit.

In my lifetime I have owned three "legit" designer items. The first hooked me. I had to have it. I still have it. I don't set it on bathroom floors and it rides in the seat next to me (no, not buckled in!) in my car:



(in tomato red)

Kate Spade has such an adorable sense of humor. It would be a dream come true to work on an add campaign with them someday. Its this great marriage of cleverness, classic color and quality. The photos are equally as amazing as the bags themselves. This is like crack to me.

My second and third "legit" designer items are worthy of their own post. Someday =)

I'm currently hunting for this amazing Valentino-ish style bag that I discovered on one of the most fun photo shoots ever! with my buddy Stacy's family.. She has AMAZING style, and I insisted we include it in the shoot. If anyone has any idea where I can find this, online or in a store please let me know!! I NEEEEEEEEEED it!





During my very long search online yesterday I came across these:

Enjoy!

Kate Spade:



Kate Spade "Book of the Month Clutches":



Yves Saint Laurent:

Valentino:





Christian Louboutin


(I dreeeeeeam about a gold package bow purse!)

While purse hunting I came across this purse blog, quite a few images came from here

No comments:

Post a Comment