Friday, May 13, 2011

Its been way to long!

I'm so so guilty of being "out of sight, out of mind"!!

The past month has been a whirlwind! I ventured back to Illinois for a ten day trip and ended up extending my stay for 20 days. My mom had some crazy health issues arise, for which I was very grateful to be around. Mom recovered splendidly, so all in all the trip was a success!

Highlights: Old friends, New friends, phone conversations with friends in England (because she knew to call me at the same number she used to call in high school!) Photo sessions, vintage furs, conversations with 80 year old women, old friends, XFINITY CABLE TV!! Thrifting adventures that cost soo much less than Denver! Best in the world sugar cookies, black dirt, dads garden, old friends, brothers, nieces, moms, dads, family, beautiful houses, clean houses, caring people, large refrigerators, chicken George, old friends. All in all -great, great people.

I came home to a new computer and lots and lots and lots to do. It's taken me a while to transfer files, adjust and get back into the swing of things.. but now I'm back. And after two days of "medicating" myself with instant Netflix, under cozy blankets with my dog to remedy exhaustion and the chill of 37 degrees and rain.. I'm ready.

Etsy post coming soon! Everyone have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment