Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Party Hair

In this past year of working from home I've discovered many things about myself. One being that I am perfectly okay with hanging out in my PJ's till noon. Not acceptable. That said, I LOVE having an excuse to dress up and go out! This past weekend Ollie's had a very chill holiday cookie soiree and I took it as an excuse to 'get my hair did' and wear my favorite red lipstick. I've been growing my hair out for close to a year and decided I wanted a rockin 1940's pinup style updo. I took a few of these pics below over to Shanna for inspiration and this is what she came up with!



(First three images here)




The last three photos are of myself and the wonderful Shanna B. who just joined us at Ollie's Barbershop. If you love 1940's/1950's hairstyling (or just good hair in general) and want a do for yourself, check her out!

Thanks Shanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment