Thursday, December 16, 2010

To be "Slayed"

My buddy Arwen was in Denver recently and we had a grand time. She is very: (Giant gesture with hands). I <3 it. One of her favorite phrases is: "It SLAYED meeee" If something "slays" her, she has to have it/do it. One of the things we do best together is eat and shop. (Eat= Le Central, Squeaky Bean, various gas stations) We shopped till we dropped (off the bags at home so we could go out and shop more). After we shopped, Arwen was kind enough to model a ton of clothing for my Etsy site "Dingaling Vintage" She looked gorgeous in everything, and helped sell a few items that just didn't look good enough on the dress form. As a thanks I sent her home with a hefty pile of 1980s goodness. Read about it on her very entertaining blog on the ways of "artful frugality" "Dirt Chic".


here


(coming soon)


here


here


(coming soon)


(coming soon)

If you live in Denver and want to model for my Etsy shop- hit me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment